GATEMASTER Select Pro Surface Fixed (for Wooden Gates) Digital Gate LockDGLSWL
WATCH: Installation Video
READ: Handing Guide
A marine grade Digital gate lock designed for easy surface fitting to wooden or metal gates. The surface fixed version of the Digital gate lock has a long latching movement allowing for gate expansion and contraction. The lock fits simply to the gate by drilling 3 holes into the gate frame and screw fixing the lock to the gate. Digital gate locks are a convenient method of locking a gate, as no keys are required. Learn how to change the code by following this guide.
- No power needed – mechanical keypads for a quick and easy install
- Secure – latchbolt projects up to 20mm into the keep which increases security and gives more tolerance
- Durable – tested to over 1000 hours salt spray, this product will survive the elements
- Easy to fit – supplied with a keep for easy fitting to wooden or metal gates
- Auto-latching – close the gate and the latchbolt latches into the gate frame. To open the gate – enter the code and turn the handle.
Suitable for wooden, vinyl, and metal gates.
Keep included. No electrical or batteries necessary. Latch bolt: Adjustable, moves .86" (22mm). Auto-latching when gate closes.
DGLEXTM5120 Extension kit available here: https://gatehardwarestore.com/products/csk-machine-bolts?_pos=1&_sid=e3c1338d6&_ss=r