GATEMASTER Superlock Quick Exit Gate Lock (Digital/Keyed)BQDG1030L
WATCH: Installation Video for Bolt-on Superlocks
READ: Handing Guide
READ: Change Code for Locks with Keypad
Require a gate lock that facilitates a quick exit from a gate? The Superlock quick exit has a green push pad to allow for easy exit. There are two versions: Keyed entry and Keypad entry.
- Secure – Stainless steel latchbolt that latches 15mm
- Adaptable – Slim 70mm case means this lock can suit a variety of different gate styles
- Reliable – Supplied with a bolt support plate to increase product life
- Available in two sizes – 1030 for 10 to 30mm flat bar or box section gate frames and 4060 for 40 to 60mm gate frames
- Gate post strike plate supplied for smooth latching action
- Use with the Superlock keep to increase security and product life
- A shroud is also available to restrict access to the pad from outside the gate
KEYED ON OUTSIDE: Quick exit on one side and keyed on the other.
KEYPAD ON OUTSIDE: Quick exit on one side and digital keypad on the other. You can change the code on this combination lock by following this guide.
Striker plate for post included. For flat bar and tube gates.